Designed for the collection phase of Getting Things Done®, Viira's In-Basket collects all tasks, reminders as well as email and text messages that haven't been assigned a project, context or day. The In-Basket is perfect for all those moments when you want to quickly enter a to-do or a reminder but are not sure where to classify it in you GTD organizational system.
The In-Basket is where you will find:
- Unassigned tasks: non-completed tasks that have not been classified in any project, context or day.
- Unassigned email messages: email messages without a project, context and day will also appear here.
- Unassigned SMS messages: similarly, text messages without a project, context and day will appear here.
- BlackBerry tasks. The tasks created in your BlackBerry's Tasks application will appear in your In-Basket and wait for further classification in your GTD system.
- Voice-to-text tasks. If you are using a hands-free voice-to-text application to create tasks those tasks will also appear in Viira's In-Basket.
The In-Basket in the BlackBerry client can also be invoked with the ALT+I keyboard shortcut.